Sunday, March 2, 2014

How I developed my interest on Coins..


During my childhood, I had great passion for different commemorative coins. I had collected good number of different commemorative coins over a period of nearly 2 years. I was 10 years old when I developed the first interest for Coins. But, because of some reason, I guess, may be study, I lost the passion on the way.

Now, after a long time, when I heard about the serious hobby from a friend on Coins, my passion for Coins revived. And it gives me good relaxation to mitigate the stress and tension of work life.

This time, I am collecting coins in a more professional way.

I am looking to build a coin museum with all types of coins from all over the world. I will keep all posted as I make newer and newer additions to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment